Privately Owned 4 bed Villa with Private Pool. WI-FI, aircon, sleeps 8 + 1 inf. Do you want to stay with maximum four people then it is possible to stay in a 2 bedroom part of the villa. Please ask for the special price! You will like it. Mail or call Jackie firstname.lastname@example.org +31 653 276 070
Sleeps 8 (4 bedrooms)
The villa has accommodation on two levels (ideal for one or two families) and is equipped with WI-FI, air conditioning, electric central heating & free to view satellite TV (Englisch, German, Spanisch & Dutch) To the rear of the property there is a private family size pool with terrace and outdoor shower. To the front of the property there is a large garden with private driveway leading to a carport.
Located in a quiet residential area, situated less than 10 min drive to Moraira and Calpe and within a 5 min drive to the local supermarket and beach. Approx 5 min drive to the nearest golf course, scuba diving centre and sailing school. The villa sleeps max 8 + 1 infant, there are 2 double bedrooms & 2 twin bedrooms.
Bedrooms: Upstairs accommodation:- Bedroom 1 with double bed Bedroom 2 with twin beds Downstairs accommodation:- Bedroom 3 with double bed Bedroom 4 with twin beds
Bedroom 1 : 1 Double Bed
Bedroom 2 : 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot
Bedroom 3 : 1 Double Bed
Bedroom 4 : 2 Single Bed
Living room : 2 Sofa bed/Futon, Double sofa bed
Bathroom 1 : Toilet, Bath with Shower
Bathroom 2 : Toilet, Shower Enclosure
Kitchen: LUXURY SMEG 5 Ring Stove, Hob,
American size BOSCH Refrigerator, Grill, Microwave, Oven, washing machine, dish wasser, juicer, blender, toaster.
Other: I phone Docking station, CD, DVD Player, 42 inchTelevision, Satellite / Cable. Free WIFI, air conditioning high chair
Amenities/Facilities: garden, parking, barbecue, beach table, lounge beds.
Long-term Renters Welcome, non smoking only, children welcome
This property has the following outside: Garden, Barbecue, Terrace. There are more then 8 garden chair(s) and 8 beach chair(s) available. Pool 8x4 m
Golf is available near this property.
Nearest AIRPORT - Alicante: 50 Miles
Nearest MOTORWAY - AP7, Junction 63: 5 Miles
Nearest BEACH - beach: 0.5 Miles
Location Information: Located in a quiet residential area situated less than 10 mins drive to Moraira and Calpe where you will find two fabulous sandy beaches and within 2 mins drive / 10 mins walk to the supermarket and beach. Approx, 10 mins drive to the nearest golf course, scuba diving centre and sailing school. Moraira is a pretty fishing village, with strict building regulations in force, so there are no high rise buildings here.
The people are renowned for their friendliness and with a coastline that stretches for 8km you will be spoilt for a choice of bars and excellent restaurants. You can walk along the palm fringed seafront, past the castle and numerous beaches, choose from rocks, pebbles or sand.
The main sandy beach l'Ampolla is situated at the foot of the castle and is patrolled by lifeguards, there are excellent facilities here including childrens play area, restaurants, bar and various watersports.There is a weekly market & it is approx 20 mins drive to Terra Mitica theme park and Aqualandia.
Please mail for checking the availebility email@example.com or call 0031 653 276 070
|Rental Period||Week||Min. nights|
|1 September 2013 - 30 September 2013||€ 1295||7|
|1 October 2013 - 31 October 2013||€ 995||7|
1 November 2013 - 30 April 2014
1 november 2013 - 31 maart 2014
1 May 2014 - 31 May 2014 mei 2014
Meivakantie 26 april t/m 5 mei
|1 June 2014 - 30 June 2014||€ 1295||7|
|1 July 2014 - 18 July 2014 1 juli 2014||€ 1750||7|
|19 Juli 2014 - 31 August 2014||€ 1750||7|
|1 September 2014 - 30 September 2014||€ 1295||7|
|1 October 2014 - 31 October 2014||€ 995||7|
1 November 2014 - 30 April 2015
1 november 2014 - 31 maart 2015
The use is including 250 kwh per week. Everything more costs € 0,20 per kwh. We use your deposit amount to pay everything more then 250 kwh per week.
€ 120.- If you rent only the upper villa or the lower level € 70
Towels and sheets:
Including. there is a washing machine (for free) Please bring each person 1 beach sheet.
Deposit Amount € 450.-
After inspection we will pay you in 2 weeksaftrer leaving your deposit amount back.
Reservation & payment:
When you make a reservation you have to pay 30%. two weeks before your stay you have to pay the other 70% +deposit amount + cleaning costs. We have a great Englesch key holder & housekeeper who will help you with everything you need.
+31 (0) 653 276 070 firstname.lastname@example.org
Review (there where a lot of English people renting Beach Villa Rosenberg)